Google
 

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Penang's best gym for muscles!


I think I had my share of gyms around the world.

I'ed worked out in Canada, Japan, Taiwan and Malaysia.

I feel its all about the same, what sets a good gym apart is the owner.

Right now I am going to E gym in the New Bob Building Opposite of Peng Hwa which is above on the 1st floor above the two korean restaurants.

The thing about this gym is its small and the owner is great with people and tells you what exercise to do for bulk/cut. The great thing is that he is there to give you a hand to if you cant do the reps or feel like giving up. I have been to another small gym in Penang owned by some bodybuilder which is just too unfriendly (sombong!). Guess what, he closed down after a while.

The gym has the proper equipment, not more not less but I realize now that what makes a good gym is not the equipment but the boss and he sets the atmosphere. I like it that everyone is friendly and talks to you there. The friendliness I see here is hard to find else where I feel.

He's not paying me to write this but I do this because its a way I want to pay him back for helping me get on the right track and also for the big gains in muscles!

If you do go there say Mark (which is my name) sent you there and you want the special RM 50 per month. This rm 50 promo was made up by me. I told Eric (thats the name of the Boss) that some people might not want to pay the usual rm 120 sign up fee and might just wanna try out the gym first. So right now he's giving it a shot. Rm 50 is for one month only, if you really like it and want to continue its rm 120 for registration and rm 40 (for now only, he wants to raise it soon) per month.

So if you wanna have a serious body and can wanna learn more about muscles come to E Gym!

I forgot Eric is Mr Penang bodybuilding Champion 1997 and 1998!

1 comment:

Raúl said...

me gusta mucho tu blog lo visito a diario isita el mio y si t gusta deja un comewntario y intercambiamos links