Google
 

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Midlands One Stop Robbery!

There was a robbery at about 2 pm Sunday (16th march) today at Gerbang Midlands (the road infront of Midlands condo) . A Mercedes PDA??? 8777's mirror was smashed and robbed. I am not sure what really happened but I was told by those who saw it she was robbed. When I walk passed her mirror was broken and I was told a Chinese man on a bike with a white shirt is the robber. I stood n watched for a while; the lady was screaming/crying because of the ordeal. It happened infront of her house, the robber was parked in front of the kopi tiam kinda house at the end of the road.
For those of you around pulau tikus watch out as there are things happening now. Even my Neighbor who lived beside me almost got robbed. I live IN Midlands condo and that person who tried to break into my neighbors house was very smart came in quietly and tried to rob them around 7 something. This was before CNY. Lucky the house was not robbed because the wooden door was locked. The metal gate which is the first door, was cut. Imagine that solid metal cut quietly. Thives are getting smarter. Realize that its the Chinese itself who are doing this not the Malays or Indians.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

***Realize that its the Chinese itself who are doing this not the Malays or Indians.

what has race got to do with this?

Anonymous said...

aiyer...getting into race profiling again ...???

my theory.... all race got crook ones... but some more sophiscated because they watch movies mah like csi... some watch gerak khas some watch sivaji da boss...like that lor....