Google
 

Tuesday, February 06, 2007


Okay this is some of the wacky photos I snapped today.

This is the road where I live
........its real ghetto right here in Taipei city if u think that u can see a ghetto a few blocks from your place..well u can travel a few hours over to asia here and see a another funked up ghetto..not to mention all the dog shit around the city....no pun intended...there's literally dog shit everywhere...its like a landmind of dog shit...i'll start snappin doggie poop if u wanna see it...





Okay this is just plain wacky shit...
I was walking cross the road and i was it and I just snapped it...they didn't seem to mind it...

















big apples...this is like the japanese version of the giant apple
I think this is Giant Fuji apple cousin from Taiwan; the Giant Taiwan apple.
My princess got a few I think....she has a thing for fruits....a healthy liking for fruits
















Its her and the apple!
















and here, more apples for u!

No comments: